In this unique platform of www.hindiyadavji.com, in which you’ll LEARN HINDI THROUGH ENGLISH IN ONE MONTH. Yes, it’s possible. we had made this course in very easy language in order that the one who doesn’t know Hindi language may learn it very easily. we are providing superb quality content in it so that you can learn this new language step by step.
- Compared to the world’s scripts, the most scientific script is Hindi. Its a letter based script. Devanagari can be used with ease in teleprinter, printing and computer areas. so it is easy to LEARN HINDI.
- It is the oldest script in the world. It has a systematic sequence of vowels and consonants.
- Then the consonant Devanagari script is written in 4 languages Sanskrit Hindi Marathi and Nepali.
- The format of this script was set before the ninth century in India and its was gradually changed with the passage of time and in the 10th century Devanagari Signs of the script began to be quite stable. The 11th-century Nagari script is very similar to the present-day Nagari script.
- By the 12th century, the form of the Devanagari script’s symbols became quite stable. Devanagari script has been replaced as Rajbhasha Hindi script in the Constitution of India. Devanagari script originated from Brahmi script.
- It is said that Brahmi script will develop Northern style and Northern style will develop ancient Nagari and gradually Slow ancient Nagari evolved from western Nagari and then changing it developed from western Nagari to Devanagari.
Introduction to the Hindi Language
In Autobiographical study, Hindi is the language of the Indian Arya language family, passing from the Sanskrit language to Pali, Prakrit, Apabhramsha, etc., today has become the contact language of the whole of India. We had seen the development of Hindi language as inter-regional language, national language and international language.
It is happening that Hindi language, developed as a language of life, social-cultural knowledge, science, and creative literature. It has gained an important place not only in our education but in the education system of all over the world, it is the result of this that the Hindi language is the first language in our India.
This language is being read and studied in various forms and it is being studied and taught in many countries outside India. After independence of India, the Hindi language got the distinction of being the national language of India and Indian states like Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh.
In the Indian state of Bihar, Uttaranchal, Jharkhand and the states of Chhattisgarh and Andaman and Nicobar Union, the language of governance and education is Hindi, the Hindi language has been developed gradually and its occupies a prominent place in the languages.
If you wish to begin a business in India, you need to be fluent in Hindi. Although many of us in India speak English, there are some in rural or underdeveloped areas who don’t. So, if you wish to expand your business and lift awareness of your products or services.
You need to be ready to communicate in Hindi and it’s a excellent option for learning Hindi as a second language. it’s also useful for searching of presidency jobs in India. countless people worldwide use Hindi as a second language.
So, if you recognize Hindi, you’ll be able to make more friends and connect with people and share interests on media.
LEARN HINDI THROUGH ENGLISH because it will help you when you plan a trip to India someday and you know that India is one in every of the foremost Exotic Tourist Locations. you can also enjoy popular Hindi Bollywood films.
LEARN HINDI ONLINE
It is totally FREE ONLINE HINDI COURSE. In which you can LEARN HINDI THROUGH ENGLISH in a very easy manner. so, no need to worry, go ahead. we are much confident that you can learn and speak Hindi through English in a great way.
IT’S A JOURNEY TOWARDS HINDI
In this you will get ….
1. Total explanations.
2. Step by step learning lessons.
3. Spoken Hindi guide through English
4. Written Hindi guide through English
5. Tips to improve Hindi
So, lets start –
4. ENGLISH TO HINDI CONVERSATION
LEARN HINDI WRITING
2. WORD MAKING
- आ , इ और ई ‘ ी’ ध्वनि वाले शब्द : इस का निर्माण करते वक्त आपको इन शब्दो को दोहराना है, ताकि इन शब्दों का उच्चारण आप ठीक प्रकार से कर सकें । CLICK HERE
- उ ( ु) और ऊ ( ू) ध्वनि वाले शब्द : इस का निर्माण करते वक्त आपको इन शब्दो को दोहराना है, ताकि इन शब्दों का उच्चारण आप ठीक प्रकार से कर सकें । CLICK HERE
- ए, ऐ, ओ और औ ध्वनि वाले शब्द : इस का निर्माण करते वक्त आपको इन शब्दो को दोहराना है, ताकि इन शब्दों का उच्चारण आप ठीक प्रकार से कर सकें । CLICK HERE
- दो अक्षर वाले शब्द का निर्माण करते वक्त आपको इन शब्दो को दोहराना है, ताकि इन शब्दों का उच्चारण आप ठीक प्रकार से कर सकें । CLICK HERE
HINDI GRAMMER : हिंदी व्याकरण
३। हिंदी पदबंध
and many more.
1 thought on “LEARN HINDI THROUGH ENGLISH”